INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISPUTES
Intellectual property disputes can often be “bet-the-company litigation.” When not carefully managed by experienced counsel, even the cost of winning such litigation can be devastating.
Storch Amini attorneys understand the nuances of the law governing a wide range of IP issues. We have substantial experience in successfully representing IP cases involving trade secrets, trademark and trade dress infringement, and copyright infringement.
Our deep bench of knowledge provides the insight to develop and defend against sophisticated claims in a wide range of industries and complex technologies. We have the experience you need, and know how to handle disputes efficiently and cost-effectively to help ensure that any victory does not become pyrrhic.
Examples of our experience include:
- Representation of a start-up manufacturer of powder flavors in a trade secret action against one of the world’s leading flavor and fragrance houses for misappropriating information concerning our client’s innovative spray dry process.
- Representation of a renowned educational author in both litigation and arbitration concerning digital licensing rights.
- Representation of niche provider of consulting services to payments and lending industry in action against former employees and their current employer for theft of confidential, proprietary and trade secret information.
- Representation of an international movie theater chain accused of misappropriating a competitor’s proprietary theater design.
- Representation of one of the world’s leading hair products companies accused of infringing a trademark associated with a comic book character selected as the name of a new product.