Lita Beth Wright
Lita Beth Wright is an executive officer and COO of Storch Amini. She represents clients in a wide variety of complex commercial litigation including bankruptcy, intellectual property, ERISA, professional liability, and insurance coverage.
Lita Beth has significant trial and appellate experience, and has been instrumental in litigating cases to a successful resolution in federal and state courts nationwide. In 2016-2019, she was named a top rated business litigation attorney in New York by Super Lawyers.
While at the firm, Lita Beth has represented medium to small businesses, institutional clients, wealthy individuals and bankruptcy trustees in federal and state courts, as well as arbitrations, across the country. Her clients are engaged in a variety of industries and professions, including technology, health care, hospitality, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and real estate.
Lita Beth began her career at the firm. She received her J.D. from Rutgers Law School, and is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
- Currently represent former Portfolio Manager of Distressed Strategy of a leading global asset management firm who was fired after she complained to human resources that her superior had sexually harassed her.
- Obtained $56 million settlement for manufacturer of powder flavors in trade secrets action against one of the world’s leaving flavor and fragrance houses for misappropriating information concerning out client’s innovative spray drying process.
- Representation of one of the world’s largest banks in an action for professional malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty against international law firm.
- Lead counsel for niche provider of consulting services to payments and lending industry in action against former employees and their current employer for theft of confidential, proprietary and trade secret information.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for preschool’s owners who were sued for allegedly violating a non-compete in a multi-million dollar asset purchase agreement.
- As lead trial counsel, obtained a jury verdict setting aside a fraudulent transfer and judgment awarding the full amount of the transfer to our client, along with an award of attorneys’ fees under NY DCL 276-a based on the jury’s finding that the defendant received the transfer with intent to delay, hinder or defraud creditors.
- As trial counsel, obtained multi-million dollar jury verdict against a factor, garment wholesaler and a prominent New York accounting firm in complex commercial fraudulent invoicing scheme.
- After a bench trial and an emergency appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, obtained a permanent injunction directing a major insurance carrier to provide coverage for treatment carrier deemed experimental to an individual diagnosed with breast cancer, and an award of our client’s attorneys’ fees and expenses.
- Strategically and efficiently positioned for trial a breach of contract action on behalf of a regional cellular carrier against a major wireless company, and successfully resolved the matter for our client at a private mediation.
- Obtained a favorable global settlement on behalf of a major New York real estate development company in a series of disputes relating to the management and control of a number of boutique hotels in New York, Miami, Los Angeles and London.
- Successfully represented real estate developer of dozens of commercial and residential properties in New York City in the dissolution real estate partnerships.